Hi, I'm Ben McAdam, a Profits Coach, Virtual CFO and entrepreneur.
I help business owners grow their profits and gain clarity around their numbers, without judgement or confusing jargon.
I'm on a mission to help business owners increase their profits by $10 million by the end of 2021.
- Client went from in the red to over $100k profit for the year, from one phone call with me.
- Client able to pay themselves a decent salary for the first time in 7 years.
- Client got to 7-figures annual revenue, while doing less work and building a bigger savings buffer.
- Did it myself: grew and sold two of my own online businesses.
- Experienced advisor: over a decade.
- Before all this: accounting degree and background, but too entrepreneurial to fit in there.
- 5 ways to quickly free up cash and profits.
- Setting and raising prices, and being better off if customers flee.
- The 80/20 of profits and why selling more isn't always the answer.
- The 5 key numbers that matter in your business financials.
- Turning a goal into a useful picture of your future business, using a few special ratios, to make planning simple
- Where business owners waste money and at the same time don't invest enough.
- When to hire, and whether you can afford to.
- The big cost that doesn't show up on a profit & loss / income statement, and how to improve it.
- Rules of thumb so you don't run out of money.
- Presenter/author of "How NOT to work for minimum wage (or less!) in your agency" course inside Internet Marketing Gold community.
- The Meaning Movement podcast: finding passion in the profits with Ben McAdam.
- VidWheel community live training: generating ideas (and results!) for content marketing.
- Amazon FBA Value Library facebook group live training: how to manage cashflow to make good financial decisions & avoid going bankrupt.
- WPMRR Virtual Summit 2020 presentation: The 80/20 of Profits: Pricing and Margins in Subscription-based Businesses
- Build, Scale, Sell Summit 2020 co-organiser and interview: How to Set Prices and Make Sure Your Business is Insanely Profitable
- Kicking SaaS Facebook Group FB Live presentation: Knowing your numbers
- DCxGoldCoast 2020 presentation: Raising your prices: why, when and how
- Why Selling More Isn't Always the Answer to Your Problems article on the FreeUp blog.
- How to Get More Profits for Your Business article on the JobRack blog.
- Wellpreneur podcast: Creating More Profit in your Business with Ben McAdam
- Efficiency on Demand podcast: Finances, Fun & Freedom with Ben McAdam
- Anomalous Educator podcast: How should you be charging?
- Smart Brand Marketing podcast: Eliminating, Automating, Delegating & Scaling with Ben McAdam
- DCBKK 2019 workshop: Finding hidden profit centres in your business [an interactive workshop]
- DCBKK 2019 meetup: the numbers roundtable
- WordCamp Port Macquarie 2019 panel: General business and WordPress questions
- WordCamp Port Macquarie 2019 presentation: Growth/Scale is impossible if you get this wrong
- Agency Highway podcast: More profit without more clients with Ben McAdam
- The Tommy Joiner Radio Show: Episode #4 with Ben McAdam
- WPMRR podcast: Yoda on dominating your finances
- DCxGoldCoast 2019 presentation: two ideas about business numbers
- WordCamp Brisbane / WordPress.tv presentation: Know your numbers, increase your profits, and stress less
- DCBKK 2018 meetup: The numbers roundtable
- DCxGoldCoast 2018 presentation: 5 quick ways to increase your profit this week
- I Am Nat Noise podcast: What's your price? How to set up your price points for profit
- Entrepreneurs in Motion podcast: Handling your business numbers like a boss
- Intuitive Leadership Mastery podcast: Intuitive biz numbers (surprising gut methods)
- Build Live Give podcast: How to pay yourself first
- TropicalMBA podcast: Breaking up is hard to do
- DCBKK 2017 meetup: The numbers roundtable
- The 7 Day Startup podcast: Ben and Meryl from Bean Ninjas
- TropicalMBA podcast: Productized #4 - the evolution of a business idea
- Business Numbers Podcast (my podcast)
- Plus numerous online and in-person training sessions and presentations for private groups.