Hi, I'm Ben McAdam.
I'm a Profits Coach, Virtual CFO and entrepreneur.
I help business owners earn more profits, without judgement or a ton of confusing jargon.
- Client went from in the red to over $100k profit for the year, from one phone call with me.
- Client able to pay themselves a decent salary for the first time in 7 years.
- Did it myself: grew and sold two of my own businesses.
- Experienced advisor: over a decade.
- Before all this: accounting degree and background, but too entrepreneurial.
- 5 ways to quickly free up cash and profits.
- Setting and raising prices, and being better off if customers flee.
- The 80/20 of profits and why selling more isn't always the answer.
- The 5 key numbers that matter.
- Turning a goal into a useful picture of your future business, using a few special ratios, to make planning simple
- Where business owners waste money and at the same time don't invest enough.
- When to hire, and whether you can afford to.
- The big cost that doesn't show up on a profit & loss / income statement, and how to improve it.
- The Tommy Joiner Radio Show: Episode #4 with Ben McAdam
- WPMRR podcast: Yoda on dominating your finances
- DCxGoldCoast 2019 presentation: two ideas about business numbers
- WordCamp Brisbane / WordPress.tv presentation: Know your numbers, increase your profits, and stress less
- DCBKK 2018 meetup: The numbers roundtable
- DCxGoldCoast 2018 presentation: 5 quick ways to increase your profit this week
- I Am Nat Noise podcast: What's your price? How to set up your price points for profit
- Entrepreneurs in Motion podcast: Handling your business numbers like a boss
- Intuitive Leadership Mastery podcast: Intuitive biz numbers (surprising gut methods)
- Build Live Give podcast: How to pay yourself first
- TropicalMBA podcast: Breaking up is hard to do
- DCBKK 2017 meetup: The numbers roundtable
- The 7 Day Startup podcast: Ben and Meryl from Bean Ninjas
- TropicalMBA podcast: Productized #4 - the evolution of a business idea
- Business Numbers Podcast: I ran my own podcast for a while. It was fun, but time-consuming.
- Plus numerous online and in-person training sessions and presentations for private groups.